I am a Certified Professional Coach
Trained by the Academy for Coach Training in Bellevue, WA, now Invite Change Coaching in Edmonds, WA, an International Coach Federation-Accredited Coach Training Provider. I hold a BA in economics and an MA in psychology. For nine years, I worked as a licensed mental health therapist in a clinical setting where clients and peers respected me for my dedication and integrity.
In the last twelve years, I have successfully partnered with small business entrepreneurs, with athletes, and with agents of change engaged in giving back to their communities.
I maintain my optimism, can-do attitude, and adventurous spirit by setting and attaining a variety of goals, which include:
- Graduating insigni cum laude from University of Fribourg, Switzerland while overcoming dyslexia
- Summiting Mount Rainier to raise money for the American Lung Association
- Attaining (dual) United States citizenship after overcoming many immigration hurdles - cherishing the right to vote
- Refereeing semi-professional soccer games; instructing and coaching fellow referees
- Successfully working with over 280 amazing and inspiring clients to transform their lives and increase positive impact in their communities
- Supporting the founders of two non-profit organizations in Washington State
Helping You Reach Your Potential
By partnering with people who want to fully express themselves in all areas of life, I envision a world of people who stretch for optimal self-expression and positive impact for all. I understand my role in the coaching partnership as that of pathfinder, encourager, and sounding board and I am a strong believer in the innate capacity and capability of every person I support.